Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pre-Draft Rankings

Now that we've got the draft order set, let's jump into some pre-draft rankings. Below are the top 30 prospects as compiled by Matthew Dollinger at SI.com.

"I believe that the current class of NBA players is stronger than it's ever been," said Dollinger. "I belive the level of young talent in this league is extraordinary. It was hard to rank the top 30 and I made multiple cuts; however, I believe I put together a pretty good list. I went based on age, position and time in the league. For example, a player like Brook Lopez made my list because you can't teach size. He is a true center. But, I don't want to take anything away from the rest of the players. This is a very talented league top to bottom. Some teams are going to get some late round steals."

So without further adieu, Matt Dollinger's top 30 rankings:

TOP 5:

LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade







5-10
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Amar'e Stoudemire


11-15
Blake Griffin
John Wall
Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki


BOTTOM 15
Steph Curry
Kevin Love
LaMarcus Aldridge
Joakim Noah
Andrew Bynum
Monta Ellis
Pau Gasol
Eric Gordon
DeMarcus Cousins
Brook Lopez
Andrew Bogut
Josh Smith
Tyreke Evans
Andre Iguodala
Zach Randolph


Notable players that missed the Top 30:

Chris Bosh
Steve Nash
Al Horford


Be sure to stay tuned for more draft updates and player news as we prepare of the inagural NBA 'fantasy' Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment